Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017 | KTMY

30 December 2016

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017


2016 has been a funny ol' year, that's for sure. Who would've thought that at the beginning of the year how it would have panned out. Brexit, Trump and the amount of idols who we've lost this year has affected every single person in some way or another.

Whilst 2016 has been quite the shit storm, I've actually had some really good things too. From travelling to new places to meeting lots of lovely bloggers there has been quite a few highlights too.

I've been to new places, such as Lindos and Lanzarote, as well as explored more of London, Mallorca and Scotland. I also started the year with a lovely weekend in Newcastle to see my friend where I got to go to a Cat Cafe.
In 2017 I'm hoping that I'll be able to travel more, I have such a travel bug at the moment! Early on in the new year, some of my uni friends and I are hopefully going to Amsterdam and I can't wait to travel with some of my best friends!

2016 also gave me some amazing blogging opportunities working with some great brands such as Comfizz, Woden and Little Black Dress. I've been so lucky to get these opportunities and I hope that in 2017 these opportunities will continue. I absolutely love blogging and I feel so inspired going into the new year to create more content! I already have lots of ideas which I can't wait to write.
2016 also had me stating my YouTube channel, albeit a neglected YouTube channel! However, I got a GoPro style camera for Christmas which I can't wait to use and I'm hopefully going to be doing more vlogs as well as sit down videos. I'm really excited to grow KTMY and see where the next year takes us!

One of my new years resolutions for last year was to see my friends and family more and this is something I really want to carry forward into the new year. I have amazing and supportive friends and family and I love spending time with them :)

I'm feeling incredibly positive about 2017; I feel like I'm going into the year a much more positive and confident person and surrounded by great people.

See ya 2016! 

What have your 2016 highlights been? Let me know in the comments and share some positivity :)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig