Favourite Festive Films | Blogmas #6 | KTMY

6 December 2016

Favourite Festive Films | Blogmas #6



Cold December nights and weekends are made for watching festive films! 

I thought I would share with you some of my favourite films to watch at this magical time of the year! 

Elf
I absolutely adore this film; it never fails to leave me feeling festive and I feel like I relate to buddy the elf probably a bit more than I should! 
Arthur Christmas
I'm actually watching this as I write this and it's so festive and funny and heartwarming 
The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe
I love watching this film, it reminds me of watching it when I was younger and still do now. It's so beautifully filmed and filled with a magical wonder
The Santa Clause 
I think this has to be my favourite film! It really captures the magic of christmas 
Nativity (1,2 & 3)
These film never fails to make me laugh it's the perfect mix of heat warming storylines with a wicked sense of humour and a dash of nostalgia to the days of Primary School plays.
Love Actually
Who doesn't love Love Actually! With a great cast and sorry line it's an instant feel good film with plenty of laugh out loud moments! Plus, who doesn't love Hugh Grants dance in it? 
It's A Wonderful Life
It's family tradition to watch this on chistmas eve!  It's such a classic, feel good film filled with nostalgia and the gif above is probably my favourite quote from this film, if not my favourite film quote of all time - every time a bell rings an angel gets it's wings
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Any excuse to watch Harry Potter right? I love the Christmas scene in this film and there's something about the nostalgia about this film which makes it such a good film to watch at this time of year
Frozen
I'll take any excuse to sing the Frozen soundtrack at the top of my lungs and Christmas is a perfect time to do that! 
A Christmas Carol
This is such a beautiful film telling a classic Christmas tale and it definitely puts me in the Christmas mood!

What's your favourite Christmas film? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig