The Weekly Edit | #6 | KTMY

4 December 2016

The Weekly Edit | #6



Happy Sunday Chums and a happy December too - I can't believe we're in the last month of 2016!

If you haven't noticed, Blogmas has started and there is going to be daily, festive themed posts for you all! I'm really enjoying writing these posts and getting in the christmas mood! This week has also been Crohn's and Colitis Awareness Week and I feel so bad because I was going to do a new YouTube video every day for the week but it was just too much on top of blogmas and uni work. I'm going to try my hardest to film and edit a new video for you before the week is up though so watch this space! 

So, lets have a look at what happened this week...

  • I went to my favourite all you can eat chinese buffet with one of my friends and it was so good! I haven't been there in ages and I'd forgotten how good it was!
  • I went to my first ever law society event where the speaker was the President of the Employment Tribunal, Judge Brian Doyle. It was so interesting (and I'm not even that into employment law!). I've got a whole new perspective and a new plan for what I'm going to do next year once I graduate (there will be a blog post on this early next year!)
  • I'm feeling so productive and positive about blogging! I fell into such a blogging rut in November and really struggled to come up with blog posts and produce content however this week I've felt so on it and so creative and I'm so happy that I've got my blogging mojo back! 
  • I went out on Friday Night (I know, shock!) with some friends to this really cool bar, Menagerie, and we had such a good night! We felt completely out of place (there were actual celebrities there) but we danced and laughed and didn't have a care in the world and it was so much fun! It was also a very instagrammable place (it's where the photo of todays post was taken!)
  • My family came to Manchester yesterday and we went round the Christmas markets! It was so festive and nice to be able to spend time with my mum and dad, brother, sister-in-law and niece and nephew!

So that was my week! Let me know in the comments what your highlights have been this week and I'll see you tomorrow for a new blogmas post! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig