The Weekly Edit | #9 | KTMY

1 January 2017

The Weekly Edit | #9


Happy New Year Chums! 

Welcome to 2017 - I think we're all quite happy to see the back of 2016 and start the new year. I have quite a few New Year Resolutions (keep an eye out tomorrow for that post!) which I've been so excited to start and I just love the feeling of starting the new year; it's like having a fresh start and clean slate. 

Instead of doing my normal weekly edit, this is going to be more of a reflective/chatty post mainly because a lot of this week has consisted of me eating way too much food and a lot of sitting watching christmas specials. 

I did go to Leeds for the day yesterday and finally got to go to Victoria Gate which is the most beautiful building with some great shops - I was particularly excited by anthropology and T2 as well as John Lewis. 

I had the best New Years Eve to see in 2017; there was great food, brilliant company and plenty of Moet...what else could you want to say goodbye to the year that was 2016 and bring in a hopefully much better 2017! 

I've been feeling quite reflective these past few days and feeling very optimistic/excited for the new year. I'm putting more effort in to the things I want to/love doing and cutting out the things I don't want to do. I've signed up to the Bloggers BootCamp in Manchester and I can't wait to hear about ways I can grow my blog! 

So there's a little ramble for you all and I'll see you all tomorrow when normal service is resumed on the blog! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig