2016 Blogging Goals | KTMY

30 December 2015

2016 Blogging Goals


After taking part in the BDIB chat on twitter on Monday night, I decided to write a whole post on my goals and aims for KTMY in the next 12 months. The whole chat was about blogging goals and a year in blogging which inspired me to set myself some targets numbers wise and also have some other aims for what I want to do this year with blogging. I decided that if I shared it with you all a) I'd be more likely to achieve it as it's written down, b) it's nice to share it with you all and c) I can look back this time next year and see how much the blog has grown. 

So numbers wise, here's what I hope to achieve in the next year: 

Twitter : 2000 followers
Facebook : 100 likes
Instagram : 1000 followers
Pinterest : 100 followers
Bloglovin' : 500 followers
Get to 75,000 page views (currently on 25,195)

I know that some of these are going to be tough, especially Pinterest, but I want to aim high so I've got something to work too. Some other goals I have for this year is:

Start a YouTube Channel
Go to (a few?!) blogger events
Meet up with some of the lovely bloggers I talk to all the time/have previously met 

So there's my 2016 blogging goals. Let me know in the comments below what some of your 2016 goals are and don't forget to take part in the 2015 reader survey!

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I've just followed you on Twitter and Pinterest and Bloglovin' (I don't use Instagram, unfortunately). Hopefully it won't take you too long to get to your goals :)

    My goal is to go to a few blogger events myself next year :)
    Becky; www.rebeccamarie.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! And I hope you get to some blogger events this year! I went to my first one last month and it was great :) xo

      Delete
  2. These look like a good set of goals! I have followed your social accounts, really looking forwards to seeing your future content! You can check my 2016 goals out here - https://goo.gl/UaD6tE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I can't wait to have a read of yours xo

      Delete
  3. I believe you can do it! And I think 100 FB likes could be higher (comparing with the other goals)! Good luck to you and your blog in 2016! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I sometimes struggle to get Facebook likes and it can be a sow burner unlike the other social media platforms but hopefully I will surpass that one :) xo

      Delete
  4. I just came across your blog today and love it, so I followed you on Bloglovin' before I even saw this... but that means you're one closer! Good luck - your blog is fab so I'm sure you'll smash these!

    Jodie x
    alajode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you so much! I've been having a read of your blog and I absolutely adore it (I've actually just left a comment saying so!) Can't wait to read more of yours too!

      Katie xo

      Delete
  5. Great goals, inspires me to do more with my blogging! 🎀 Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your blogging goals for 2016! :) I just followed you on BL, so there is one towards your taret :)

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig