The Weekly Edit | #7 | KTMY

11 December 2016

The Weekly Edit | #7


Happy Sunday Everyone!

This week has been quite a busy week with lots of coursework deadlines coming up and the end of the year approaching. I'm absolutely gutted that I've got behind on my blogmas posts but I'm hoping to get back on track tomorrow with another festive blog post! 

So let's have a look at what's been happening this week...

  • I've been spending a lot  of time on my dissertation this week, trying to get my head around this second chapter and looking at the notes on my first one. I'm determined to get my second chapter done by the end of the year so keep your fingers crossed for me! 
  • I finally got round to watching Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates with my flat mates and it's so damn funny! I'm not going to lie, there isn't a Zac Efron film I don't like but this is up there with one of my favourites!
  • Christmas is coming and my Christmas shopping is complete! I managed to get all my presents bought and wrapped up in an afternoon and I'm so pleased with the presents I've got everyone! 
  • Yesterday I had afternoon tea at the Roundthorn with everyone from Eden Healthy Lifestyle which is my "gym" where I do classes when I'm home. It was so lovely and such a christmassy setting! 

SO THAT WAS MY WEEK! LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOUR HIGHLIGHTS HAVE BEEN THIS WEEK AND I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR A NEW BLOGMAS POST! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig