The Weekly Edit | #8 | KTMY

18 December 2016

The Weekly Edit | #8


Merry Christmas Everyone!!

How have we come to the last week before Christmas??? This year has flown by; seriously where has it gone? The next two weeks are going to be filled with a few more Christmas posts, some reflection on 2016 and my 2017 goals so stay tuned for those!

So, lets rewind and see what happened this week...

  • Some of you might have seen this on my Twitter already but last Sunday I dropped my phone down the toilet and it completely died on me :( So I ended up getting a new phone so if you notice a quality difference in my instagram photo's because I now have an iPhone 7 and oh my goodness it's so pretty! 
  • We had a flat Christmas dinner and it was so much fun. We had two of our friends come as well and together we cooked the most beautiful dinner, ate way too much and had a really good laugh. I also got some great presents from my flat mates (they know me way to well!)
  • I had a daddy daughter day on Wednesday because my mum had some meetings in Manchester and my dad came too and we had food and went shopping and it was so much fun! We also managed to get all of my mums Christmas presents which was really good!
  • I finished my last first term of uni which is absolutely crazy! 
  • Me and my mum went for afternoon tea at Augill Castle which was absolutely beautiful 

SO THAT WAS MY WEEK! LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOUR HIGHLIGHTS HAVE BEEN THIS WEEK!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig