The Christmas Tag | Blogmas #8 | KTMY

8 December 2016

The Christmas Tag | Blogmas #8

What is your favourite Christmas film?

This is a tough one but I think it's The Santa Clause...or maybe Nativity! because those film has me in stitches every time I watch them!

Have you ever had a white christmas?

I don't think I have :( Maybe one day! 

Where do you usually spend your holiday?

At home with my family! We always go to the pub and see friends there and then have our Christmas dinner and watch Christmas in the evening.

What is your favourite Christmas song

I love Micheal Buble's version of All I Want For Christmas. It's such a beautiful version of the song and I think I might prefer it to Mariah's version! I also love Fairytale of New York, it's such a classic! 

Do you open any present on Christmas eve?

No, definitely not! Anyways, how would I have any presents because Santa's not been yet! 

What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

I love getting to watch It's A Wonderful Life with my mum and going to the chocolate shop on Christmas Eve to go and get our Christmas Day chocolates! We don't have that many traditions in the lead up to Christmas but I'm definitely looking forward to putting the tree up! I also love going to my brother's house on the Sunday before Christmas to have a mini family christmas and we go out for lunch at their village christmas meal and sing carols round the christmas tree! It always feels so festive!

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

It's got to be real! We had a fake one one year but it wasn't the same. It doesn't have that same smell, which is a must! 

What's your all time favourite Christmas food?

It's got to be pigs in blankets! I love them so much!

Which do you prefer? Giving or receiving gifts?

This is really tough because I love getting presents but I also love choosing what to buy people and wrapping them up all nicely. I CAN'T CHOOSE!!!

What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

I love been at home on Christmas, it would feel wrong to be somewhere else! But if I had to go anywhere else, it would either be New York or DisneyLand because I love Disney at Christmas! 

What's on top of your tree?

Either a golden star or the peg fairy I made when I was in nursery! 

What's your favourite tree decoration?

I have this silver bell with my name on and the year I left nursery on which I absolutely love! 

What's the best part about Christmas?

I feel like I should say spending time with family which, don't get me wrong, is lovely but I love getting to eat lots of food and watching festive tv and films! 

What's your favourite Christmas Tradition? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig