Christmas Scents | Blogmas #7 | KTMY

7 December 2016

Christmas Scents | Blogmas #7


Christmas candles have become my new favourite obsession! 

There's something about candles burning on a cold December evening with a festive film on drinking hot chocolate. Maybe it's the whole hygge feel of it - it's so heart warming. There are a certain few scents which make me feel extra festive, most of which are now in candle form!

Frankincense  & Myrrh 

I have this in candle and room spray form from M&S and it is honestly one of the most christmassy scents ever - it's like christmas personified. What I love most about it is that it's not too sweet and sickly, it's got a much more subtle smell to it. 

Mandarin, Clove & Cinnamon

This is what our house smells of at Christmas and I think that's why I love it so much! It's from M&S and what I really like about this is the mandarin in it; oranges have such a festive smell about them and mixed with the cinnamon makes it so Christmassy! 

Gingerbread

Freshly baked gingerbread is one of my favourite scents and I adore the Zoella body spray (which I actually use as a room spray from time to time). It's got such a warm and homey feel about it which I just adore! 

Spiced Cinnamon

Cinnamon is such a winter smell and the spiced cinnamon candles from Primark are lovely and give the room such a festive feel. 

Mulled Wine

This isn't a candle, it's just the smell of the drink! I love the taste and the smell of mulled wine and the smell is so warming. It always reminds me of Christmas markets because this is what they always smell of! 

What's your favourite festive scent? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig