A Festive Playlist | Blogmas #1 | KTMY

1 December 2016

A Festive Playlist | Blogmas #1


The Christmas countdown has officially begun and Blogmas has started! To celebrate the festive period, I'm taking part in Blogmas which means a new festive post everyday this month! And to get us all in the festive spirit, I'm sharing with you a festive playlist!

I LOVE Christmas and Christmas music and I'm so excited that I can have all my festive playlists 24/7! I thought I'd share with you all 10 of my favourite Christmas songs (ft a lot of Michael Buble) to get you feeling festive! 

1. Sleigh Ride by Pentatonix
2. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael Buble
3. All I Want For Christmas Is You  by Michael Buble
4. Baby It's Cold Outside  by Michael Buble & India Menzel 
5. All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
6. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday by Wizzard
7. Fairytale of New York by The Pogues
8. Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End) by The Darkness
9. Underneath The Tree by Kelly Clarkson
10. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Glee Cast


I know that All I Want For Christmas is on the playlist twice but I love both versions so much and it felt wrong not to have Mariah's version on the playlist as well; I mean is it even a Christmas playlist if she isn't on there? 

How I managed to only choose 1 glee song, I'm not so sure! I used to get so excited when their Christmas albums came out because they did some great arrangements and produced some of my favourite versions of some songs! 

I absolutely adore Pentatonix and their arrangement of Sleigh Ride is so festive and original - I was so obsessed with this last year so I had to put it on this years playlist! 

What songs are an absolute must on your festive playlist?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig