Festive Hot Chocolate | Blogmas #2 | KTMY

2 December 2016

Festive Hot Chocolate | Blogmas #2


Hot chocolate season is upon us! 

One of my favourite drinks to have at this time of year (apart from mulled wine!) is hot chocolate and  I love all of the different variations in all of the coffee shops right now so I thought I would show you my festive twist for an at home hot chocolate! 

Ingredients 
  • 2 tsp drinking chocolate drops
  • milk
  • half an orange
  • cinnamon 
  • whipped cream
  • mini marshmallows 
Method
  • heat milk in a pan & add the 2 tsp of chocolate drops. I've used dark drinking chocolate drops which I got from Tobermory Chocolate Shop when I was on holiday there but I'm pretty sure you can get them anywhere!
  • Squeeze in half an orange, a sprinkle of cinnamon & a pinch of cornflower. Mix it together and bring the milk to the boil, stirring till all the chocolates melted
  • Add the squirty cream, sprinkle some cinnamon, grate some orange and add some marshmallows

And voila! You have a festive hot chocolate :) 

Not only does this taste delicious, it also smells amazing and festive. Leave your favourite festive drinks in the comments below :) 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've never thought about adding actual orange to a hot chocolate. It sound delish' and I will definitely try that next time I make one!

    Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig