The Weekly Edit | #2 | KTMY

30 October 2016

The Weekly Edit | #2


Happy Sunday - and happy hallows eve - everyone! 


The clocks have gone back, the temperature has dropped MAJORLY and autumn/winter seems to have seriously set in and I love it! As you're reading this, I am on my way up to the Isle of Mull up in Scotland and I am so excited to have some time of in one of the most beautiful places. I can't wait to get my camera out and take some photos which I'll be sharing with you when I'm back!

So, on with what went down this week...

  • I have become OBSESSED with Gilmore Girls. I've seen so many people raving about it on twitter so I finally started watching it on Netflix and I haven't stopped watching it. It's one of those programmes which you can have on in the background whilst you're doing work or watch intently with a cup of tea and cake. It's just so great!
  • I'm totally in university mode at the moment - I have what feels like a million deadlines before christmas and they all seem to have come out of nowhere! But it's all good as I think I'm in a sort of routine and I have a plan and hopefully it'll all work out. The key to having lots of deadlines is definitely have a plan!
  • I did my first Amicus event at university and it went so well. If you don't know, I'm a Student Representative for the legal charity Amicus who work with lawyers with clients on death row and we had our first event and we had a great turn out and everything went to plan which I was so grateful for! 
  • Last but definitely not least how can I do a weekly round up without talking about Bake Off!? I'm so so happy that Candice won, her showstopper was by far the best (I did love Jane and Andrew too!) she was just so inventive with the design of her bakes. I always wonder how they come up with those designs and how they actually make them out of food? Seriously, HOW DO THEY DO IT??? 

So that was my week! Let me know in the comments what your weeks highlights have been!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I absolutely love Gilmore Girls. Can't wait for the new episodes. This week was pretty busy for me because of all of my college courses and obligations. But I manage to relax a little bit and go to the cinema. I watched Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. I really enjoyed watching it. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to catch up before the new episodes! And is the film any good? I've read the book and adored it but I've heard mixed reviews about the film
      Katie May xo

      Delete
  2. I love all the pumpkins that Manchester have popped in the trees! It's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're super cute aren't they! It's such a lovely detail!

    Katie May xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this weekly edits from you Katie, they're such a lovely insight into what your getting up to! I don't know why I'm not on the Gilmore Girls bandwagon when hearing so many people talk about it, I need more hours in the day!

    Emmie | www.carpediememmie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig