October Favourites | KTMY

2 November 2015

October Favourites

October Favourites

October came and went in the flash of an eye and now we can all get excited for christmas! This month has been full of sunshine and pumpkin spiced lattes and I've had a lot of favourites so on with the post
// TV //
It's no secret to anyone that I have been obsessively watching Suits on Netflix. I watch it having my breakfast and before I go to sleep as well as numerous times through the day. I see it as educational (I mean, my degree is law and this is a programme about a law firm so obvs) and I might be a little but in love with Harvey Spector! It's so good though! My Saturday nights however are filled with Strictly Come Dancing, an absolute favourite of mine. Let me know in the comments who you're rooting for (I'm rooting for Kevin and Kelly however they're all so nice any of them could win and I'd be happy)

// FILM // 
As of Thursday night, I have rekindled my love of twilight. After having a movie night watching  Dark Shadows, I was tidying up and found that the only thing worth watching was Breaking Dawn which had just started and all my 14 year old twilight feels resurfaced! FYI Dark Shadows is also a really good film...slightly confusing at times but pretty decent. 

// LISTENING //
Last week 5 Seconds of Summer released their second album and I've had it on repeat! As I get ready in the morning (before watching Suits) I have it on and it is such a good album...you should really go and have a listen. And how could I do a music monthly favourites without mentioning Adele's new single, Hello which is blooming amazing. Now that is an album that I cannot wait to hear. 

// READING // 

Reading on the train is one of my favourite things to do. One fantastic book I read this month was Black Eyed Susans which is a crime thriller book; think Girl on the Train and Gone Girl. I don't want to say too much about the book because I don't want to give anything away but I really liked the use of narrator in the book; each chapter switches from the woman who's the "victim" of the crime in present day and at the time of the incident too which is really interesting. 

// WEARING //
Leather jackets are a staple item in my autumn wardrobe and I've found this gorgeous brown leather jacket in a local dress agency. Make up wise, I've just started using the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet which lasts for a really long time and has really good pigmentation too. 

// EATING //
If you follow me on social media you're probably sick of hearing about these but I'm pretty sure I've eaten my body weight in Pumpkin Ginger Chocolate Brownies. What can I say, they're just so damn tasty!


What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments below! 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Omg Pumpkin Ginger Chocolate Brownies sounds insanely good! May have to give those a go when I'm feeling creative! :)

    Also my boyfriend loves Suits.. Maybe I need to jump on the wagon!! Haha

    Tania | teabee94.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They taste so good! And you should really jump on the suits wagon...though let me warn you when I say it is addictive as hell xo

      Delete
  2. I love the way you have set this favourites out: it is a really nice style.
    On Strictly I am also routing for Kellie and Kevin (team Kelvin all the way!!) but my family did the sweep stake and I have Carol and Pasha.

    http://leahclarke01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the layout of it!! And team kelvin all the way. As much as I do love Carol and Pasha you've defiantly got the short straw there xo

      Delete
  3. The brownies sound amazing! Never had those though, ginger and pumpkin...I will try it out! Also, Suits is awesome. Donna for the win. I want all of her outfits.

    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna has such amazing style! I just want to be her!! And I was skeptical at first on the brownies but as soon as I tasted them I was hooked :) xo

      Delete
  4. I've been meaning to start watching Suits, I've been loving the new 5sos album too! My friend has me listening to them! X

    Charli XCX 90s fun over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig