9/52 | Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart | KTMY

4 March 2015

9/52 | Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart

"Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart" | Friday, I'm In Love by The Cure

This week I've had a bit of an 80's vibe going on in my music taste. It all started on Sunday when me and my flatmate were making pancakes and listening to Faith by George Michael, like you do, and I found the amazing thing which is the 80's radio on Spotify. I swear I know more of the songs on that radio than any of the others, especially the 90's which has the most random collection of songs which I've never heard of.

This 80's vibe as accompanied my train journey from and to Manchester and I took this weeks photo today as I waited for my train to go back to uni.

Hope you've all had a good week

Katie xo 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is a beautiful picture! I love The Cure :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and they are such a good band. I'd forgotten how much I loved them xo

      Delete
  2. I love the hair/metal glam bands of the 80's.
    Rubi | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. haha! It's great...had it on repeat all morning today too xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig