Can't Stop Listening To #1 | KTMY

2 March 2015

Can't Stop Listening To #1


It's no secret how much I love music and it's not rare for you to see me with my earphones in and my head bopping to a random collection of songs. I thought I'd share with you some of my recent favourites which include a lot of 80's music and McBusted, I'm not going to lie!



  1. The Show Must Go On by Queen
  2. Before You Knew Me by McBusted
  3. Crazy in Love (50 Shades of Grey Version) by Sofia Karlberg
  4. Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor
  5. Suddenly Seymour (Glee Cast Version) covered by Darren Criss and Lea Michele 
  6. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure
  7. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure
  8. Take Me to Church by Hozier
  9. Love Me Like You Do covered by McBusted
  10. Sensitive Guy by McBusted
If you're going to check out any of these songs, it has to be McBusted's cover of Love Me Like You Do because it is so amazing; I feel like Matt Willis's voice is really different on it and I've never realised how talented he is!



What songs are you currently listening to?

Katie xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. McBusted, McBusted, McBusted. It seems they're on my playlist just as much as yours! Very excited to see them again on their tour! :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm glad I'm not the only one! I can't wait to see them on their tour either :) Where are you seeing them at? Katie xo

      Delete
  2. Great post
    Would you like to follow each other ? I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig