Walk It For Crohn's and Colitis | KTMY

10 May 2016

Walk It For Crohn's and Colitis


This Saturday I'm taking part in the Walk It: Manchester event for Crohn's and Colitis UK. The walk in question is a 5K walk around Manchester in the aim of raising awareness and money for the charity.

I've talked quite a bit about the charity before, because they do such great work. If you don't know who Crohn's and Colitis are, they're a charity who's aim is to  work with all those affected by these conditions to achieve a better quality of life, improve services, and ultimately find a cure. They're a fantastic charity who have offered me a lot of support since I got diagnosed with the disease. You can read my full story here.

There'll be a post next week all about the walk but in the mean time if you'd like to sponsor me, you can do at my JustGiving page.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig