Hello Summer | KTMY

25 May 2016

Hello Summer


Second Year is officially done guys. How am I now a two thirds of the way through my degree??? It's absolutely crazy and it feels like yesterday since I was sitting my GCSE's. Now that all the exams are out of the way (AKA the week of hell!) I can finally focus on summer which is going to include a lot of blogging and a lot of fun hopefully!

One of my aims for the summer is to start a YouTube channel and I am determined to start it this time because I love editing videos and I think it will be really interesting to try a different platform and create different types of content for you guys. There's lots of other exciting things in the pipe work regarding blogging, including the Bloggers Ball in June which I cannot wait for because I'm finally going to get to meet a lot of my blogging friends!

I'm hoping this summer is going to be filled with travel; I already have one holiday booked with my family but I know that me and my friends will be going on road trips and I can't wait to explore new places around where we live and in the UK with my best friends!

So, hello summer! It's great to see you and finally be able to enjoy you!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this post! I just love summer! It's always a great idea to write out & plan what you want to accomplish this summer! On my blog I did a relatable posts! Check it out: keepingupwithmj.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig