MAY : Ostomy Outfit of the Month | KTMY

23 May 2016

MAY : Ostomy Outfit of the Month


How is May nearly over? This month has gone so fast; I can't believe that I only have 1 exam left! Because I've been revising for exams all month, this months outfit is another one from my holiday but it's one more geared towards an evening look rather than a day time. 

I surprised myself when I picked up this skirt because it's definitely not my normal style but I loved the pattern and the dipped hem and it just screamed holiday to me. I'm so glad I picked it up because it felt so good on; I loved the way it felt and it just gave me more confidence when I put it on. This particular one is from Primark and I think it was about £8.00. The good thing about this skirt is that it's got an elasticated waist so you can place it easily above your stoma so you have nothing digging in or sitting on your stoma which I always find uncomfortable. Plus, if your bag blows up, no one will be able to tell! It's very lightweight and it fits so easily in your case and doesn't crease which is always a bonus. 

I teamed it with a matching navy blue tank top, again from Primark and I think these are so versatile and comfy and go with everything. I was worried that the blues wouldn't match but luckily they did. I think this would look good with a white crop top too, but I've never really been a crop top person but who knows, maybe I'll try! 

The shoes are from last years Sainsbury's collection of sandals and to be honest, they are falling apart a bit but I've seen a lot of really nice pairs this year (and even nabbed a pair already which I love!). I've noticed this year they've got a lot more pairs of real leather ones for a decent price too! 

I juts want to finish my mentioning my neckless because I absolutely love it! I got it from the Vineyard we went to in the volcano national park in Lanzarote and it's a piece of lava and then it has a peridot, which is my birth stone. I just think it's so beautiful! 

I hope you liked this months outfit. Let me know what you think in the comments below and leave your ostomy outfit tips. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig