Currently. | 004 | KTMY

6 May 2016

Currently. | 004


Hola friends!  The past two weeks have gone in a blur; I've been to Blackpool, to Lanzarote and I got tickets to two of the McFly shows which made me oh so happy and I cannot wait for next month to come because I have so many exciting things happening. Lets snap back to the present and get on with my current favourites!  

Watching...

  • It's Masterchef finals week and I'm hooked! I can't believe that we find out who wins TONIGHT!!! eek! 
  • I went to see Jackie The Musical at Blackpool which was absolutely brilliant! It was so musical theatre it was amazing! I'm not going to give you a full review here because I did one on North West End which gives you all my thoughts on it!
  • The History Boys is probably my favourite film (apart from Harry Potter cause, ya know it's Harry Potter) and it's recently made a return to BBC iPlayer. If you haven't seen it, go and watch it because it is a cracking film with a great cast (who doesn't love James Cordon and Dominic Cooper to name a few!) 
  • I've been a huge fan of Peter Kay for as long as I can remember and I've been loving watching Peter Kay's Comedy Shuffle on a Monday night on BBC 1 which has snippets from all the amazing shows and stand up he's done

Listening to...

  • Cake By The Ocean by DNCE
  • Coming Home by Busted 
  • I Found A Girl by The Vamps

Reading...

  • I'm currently reading #GirlBoss and feel so inspired by it! I can't wait to finish reading it and then taking over the world
  • I read a few books on holiday, and I'm going to do a full length review on them all next week, but a special mention has to go to Holly Bourn's Am I Normal Yet and How Hard Can Love Be which are such inspiring books about feminism, mental health and being a teenage girl! 

Wearing...

  • I caved and bought a jumper from the Ivy Park collection at Topshop. I'd seen it floating about on instagram and it had been in my basket for a few days before I actually bought it and boy I'm glad I did. It's so comfy and looks really good on plus it is perfect for travelling in.
  • I'm in love with my knew Demi Lovato Burst Skechers in Equinox they're so blooming comfy! Seriously, you all need to get a pair of these because it's like walking on air! 
  • I love the Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser which is really hydrating and looks great with a tan, which I have thanks to my holiday! 

And the rest...

  • I'm going to have to put Lanzarote on this list because I am so in love with the place. Keep a look out on the blog in the next week or so because I'm going to write a few posts on it, including my camel ride on a volcano. 
  • I've been so impressed with he EE Osprey 2 Mini. We don't have any wifi in the flat we're staying in at the moment (we're still not in our house since the floods!) and this has been an absolute lifesaver!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig