Currently. | 002 | KTMY

8 April 2016

Currently. | 002


This week I finally cracked down and started my revision and I've suddenly realised how close my exams are...only 5 weeks away! We've also booked a last minute family holiday to Lanzarote at the end of the month which I can't wait for (even if I do have to take my revision with me!).
So, here are this fortnights favourites...


Watching...
  • The People v OJ Simpson; I've been obsessed with this show since it started but this weeks episode was really good and I think it was my favourite to date
  • The Shepherds Life; I went to see this at Theatre By The Lake and it is by far my favourite play I've ever seen! It's set around where I'm from so as well as been fantastically written and acted, it had an added layer of nostalgia for me too. It just captured Cumbria so brilliantly! I actually wrote a review for North West End if you want to get my full thoughts on it.
  • Robowecop's Bullet Journal Flip Through; Just like the rest of the blogging world, I have become obsessed with Bullet Journal and I've actually just started my own today. I loved Rhianna's flip through of her journal and she's given me some great ideas!
  • Foursome; Okay, so I'm not sure if this should be in my favourites because it's not actually that great but there is a part of me which absolutely loves the cheesiness of it. It's set in a high school and is about 4 friends. One of them has this totally overprotective brother which is actually quite funny. The only downside to this programme is that it's on YouTube Red so the first episode is free and the rest are £1.80...but I'm willing to pay for the cheesy programme and acting! 

Listening to...
  • Lukas Graham by Lukas Graham; I've had this album on repeat whilst doing my revision and I love every song on it, which is a rarity for me. I've heard it been described as a mix of Maroon 5 and Ed Sheeran and I totally agree with it! There are some really beautiful softer songs and then some more upbeat ones too and it's perfect for doing work to! Some of my favourite songs on the album are; Mamma Said, Strip No More and Funeral. 

Reading...
  • Faceless by Alyssa Sheinman; I did a full review earlier in the week on this so I won't go into too much detail but it's definitely a new favourite of mine! 

Wearing...
  • Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk; this is my go to tan and it's great! It gives you a really natural looking tan which is gradual (DUH! it's in the name) but it gives you a really healthy glow
  • Rayban Glasses with Boots' digital enhance lenses; I love my Rayban glasses, I've had this particular pair for over a year but the other day I got them back with a new prescription in and a new type of lens. I now have the digital enhance lenses which protect your eyes from harmful blue rays from your tech. They also have something in the bottom half of the lens which mean your eyes don't strain when you're reading (mine are for long distances). They're really good and I have noticed that my eyes don't hurt as much when I'm reading or on my laptop.

And the rest...
  • Rimmel's 2 step Super Gel Nail Polish; it say's on the bottle that it lasts 14 days however I got my first chip after 7 which, for me is a mirical because my nails always chip after I paint them! I got the polish in quite a neutral colour (soul session) and it's a lovely colour. Because I was so impressed with it, I'm defiantly going to be buying more colours
  • Chorizo and red wine risotto; I had this at Casa Bella in Keswick and it's the most gorgeous thing I've ever tasted!
  • Booths "The Cake District" bag for life; I just think this is so cute! 



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great post, I really want to go and see Shepard's Life because I'm from /Cumbria/the lakes too and I was flipping through the play write the other day, will be looking into tickets.

    Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so good! Being from cumbria, you'll defiantly appreciate it! Let me know what you think if you go

      Delete
  2. That Bondi Sands tanning milk looks amazing, I use Cocoa Brown but I'll have to give this a go. Also good luck with your revision and enjoy your holiday! xx

    Y x | www.thesweetsevenfive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to try Cocoa Brown but I love Bondi Sands too much! And thank you...I'm sure there will be a few posts on here after I've been on holiday! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig