My Go To Student Website | KTMY

30 May 2016

My Go To Student Website



If you're in your first year of uni or your last, heck even if you're just thinking about going to university, Student Hut is the place to go. I've been a fan of Student Hut for quite a long time (I'm pretty sure I've been getting their newsletters since I started) so when they asked me to collaborate with them, I jumped at the chance because there are so many great features which I use on a regular basis. There's something on the website for everyone, including if you're just looking at where you might want to go and what you might want to study, so I thought I'd take you on a little tour of the website and all the features it has.

University and Course Module Reviews

I thought this was a really interesting feature and something I've not actually seen before but it's basically a place where you can leave reviews of your university and the course you do, down to each individual modules which is great for people who are looking at courses to get a real insight into the uni and also a great place to leave feedback for your uni. It's been branded the Trip Advisor for University's and I couldn't agree more; I loved having a nosy at what people have been saying about my course and I'm going to go and leave my own comments too! Let me know if you spot them! 

Pick A Degree Quiz

I don't know about you but when I was deciding what to study at uni, I didn't have a clue at first! I'm just too indecisive so I ended up doing quite a few of these pick a degree quizzes, just to get an idea of what courses were out there and what might be suited for me. What I liked about this quiz is that it also asks what type of uni you'd like to go to too, which is a little but different to the other quizzes out there! Even if you don't do a course which the quiz tells you to, it's great fun just to see some of the courses which are available because there are so many!

Freebies and Discounts

Lets be honest here, freebies and discounts has to be one of the biggest perks of being a student! I honestly don't know what I'd do without them and have no clue what I'll do without them once I've finished uni. Student Hut collates all the freebies and offers out there for students into one spot so you'll never miss out! 

Job Search

I really like the job section on Student Hut; it offers a wide variety of jobs and I love that you can filter said jobs to type and location.

The Blog

Let's be honest, we all love reading blogs and Student Hut's has a great variety of articles on there ranging from How To Have The Best Student Summer and A Guide To Applying For Student Finance (because, lets be honest, it baffles us all!) and some great quiz type things like  What Disney Film Is Your Degree and Which Game Of Thrones House Is Your University

So that's Student Hut! I hope you all enjoyed this kind of post and head over to the Student Hut website!


*This post is in collaboration with Student Hut however all the views are of my own opinion. You can read my whole disclaimer here

 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the informational blog. As a student we find it hard to get the perfect accommodation in abroad. I will surely recommend this website as well as blog to my friends who are planning to go abroad for studies. Keep doing good work


    thanks & Regards
    Student Accommodation raliegh

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig