April In Photos | KTMY

11 May 2016

April In Photos


  • I spent the day exploring Media City and went to see Ruby Wax at The Lowery
  • I stared bullet journaling and it's the best think I've ever done! 
  • I've been working on my anxiety and keeping calm with exams coming up 
  • It's been a whole year since I got my stoma! 
  • I tried the Pizza Express summer menu and the watermelon chill it beautiful
  • Blackpool in the sun is beautiful and I had fish and chips on the beach before going to see Jackie the Musical
  • I went to Costa Teguise, Lanzarote for the week and it was beautiful
  • The trip included an obligatory trip to the volcanos and a camel ride
  • And there were the most beautiful sunsets on a night

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Such lovely shots! Your April looked so awesome, go girl with the anxiety! And I love the look of the watermelon drink and travel photos :D I'd love to visit somewhere like this! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig