Summer Drinks With Cranes Cider | KTMY

13 June 2016

Summer Drinks With Cranes Cider


Cranes Premium Cider is a unique brand I've come across which is a healthier alcohol which is perfect for people who are trying to have a healthier lifestyle. Yes, you read that right, healthy alcohol!

The base of the drink is crushed cranberry and it comes in three flavours; cranberry, raspberry and pomegranate and strawberry and kiwi and let me tell you, as someone who is not a huge fan of cranberries, this drink tastes amazing! It's fruity and zingy however not overly sweet, which I really like.

The drink is made of 100% natural ingredients, only has 5g of added sugar and has 99 calories which, in the grand scheme of alcoholic drinks is really good! I'm not a big drinker but I do love the odd cider and I will defiantly picking one of these up again on a summers day because I really did love the taste of the drink.

The colour of the cider really appealed to me too; it's so vivd and bright and really captures the summer feel!

Let me know in the comments what your go to summer drink is because this is defiantly mine!

This post contains a sample.
Read my full disclaimer here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig