#BloggersBall | KTMY

23 June 2016

#BloggersBall


                     



Last Saturday I headed solo to London to go to the Bloggers Ball, hosted by Scarlett London, at DSTRKT. This was my first big blogging event and it was also my first time ever going to London on my own but it was so worth it as I feel so much more confident now and I also had the best time! It was so nice to be surrounded my like minded bloggers and feeling the love for what we were all doing; the blogging community really is a great place with great people!



I headed down to London at 8am and embarked on my 3 hour journey. To be honest, 3 hours to get from Cumbria to London is pretty damn good and I was there by just gone 11am! The best thing about travelling on a Saturday is that on Virgin Trains you can upgrade to first class for £15.00 so I had unlimited tea, drinks and snacks which definitely kept me occupied for a lot of the journey (what can I say, I love me some snacks!)


Once I got to Euston station, I met up with Sophie from Sophie's Anecdotes and we had a little explore around London and went for tapas at Jamon Jamon which was delicious! We were both quite hungry so there was no time to take nice flat lays of our food! I love meeting up with bloggers and spending time with them; I don't think me and Sophie stopped talking for the whole three hours before the event! We both fangirled at seeing the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child theatre and had to take tourist style pictures with at least one Theatreland street sign!
                  
                       

Two o'clock came very quickly and we were suddenly at the event! In the queue to go in we met the lovely Charlotte from Sound Lagoon and the three of us started talking to lots of brands and bloggers and it was really inspiring! Queue the pictures...

Me, Sophie & Charlotte making our way round the event



There were so many different bits of the event and I did not feel cool enough to be there but I loved how involved everyone was and how passionate the room was about blogging! It was such a refreshing place to be! I also got to meet some very cool brands, some of which you're hopefully going to be seeing a lot more on the blog soon! 

We had a lot of  fun with the guys at On The Beach

All the jewellery at Fei Liu was so beautiful
The expresso martinis at the Monin stand were to die for! There stand was very popular!

Seed and Bean had some really unusual flavoured chocolate (I know I'd never had lavender chocolate before staurday!) and it tasted AMAZING! Plus it's vegan, so if you're into that, then this is the chocolate for you

I'm so excited to try the Bravura skincare; the bottles are also really pretty!
I loved the stackable bracelets from Boho Betty! You can actually get 10% off with the code KTMY10
JewelleryBox.co.uk have the cutest rings and bracelets!
And we threw it back to been 14 with So.. and I've got some great goodies from there!
I had a great time trying out the hair removal device with Smooth Skin and I've actually won one from going to the event!!! I can't wait to show you guys how great this is! 
And that was just some of my day and some of the brands I met! The event went so quickly and I had such a great time and I was so pleased I met Sophie and Charlotte because they made the day even more enjoyable! It was quickly time to get the tube back to Euston and go home!




        



I'm actually amazed that I managed to get the tube and coped fine because it's something I'm not a fan of (at all) but I did it and I survived! I had the best day at the event and I cannot wait to go to another one; I'm definitely going to make it a priority to go to more of these bloggers events not only as they're really good for making contacts but I had an amazing time and so much fun and it left me feeling so inspired to blog!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. It looks like you had a fantastic time! I went to the Bloggers Festival last year and meeting up with bloggers before is always a must!

    Charlotte | www.discoveringcharlotte.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great and I'm sure you had a fantastic time. I'd love to go to a bloggers event! xo

    www.57-days.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig