Recent Make Up Buys Haul | KTMY

16 June 2016

Recent Make Up Buys Haul


I realised recently that I have bought A LOT of make up recently, way more than is necessary, so I thought I'd do a little make up haul and first impressions as I've used all but 2 of these now and there is a general consensus that I'm pretty much in love with the majority of these and they all are part of my normal make up routine.


  • No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation: I first bought this foundation a year ago and fell in love with it and re bought it a couple of times then changed it up but I haven't had a favourite foundation in a while so I thought I'd try it again and I'd forgotten just how good it is! It's really buildable but quite lightweight and I think it's a perfect summer foundation because it gives a really healthy glow with it. 
  • No7 Instant Radiance Bronzing Highlighter: Okay, so Boots had a buy 2 No 7 products and get a free gift set when I bought my foundation so it was one of those how can I not take up this offer moments! I ended up getting the bronzer and I really like the creamy texture as it's so easy to blend and gives a lovely glow! 
  • The No 7 Gifts: So in the gift set, I got a mascara, eyeliner, lip balm and SPF cream. I haven't tried any of these yet so I'll let you know once I've used them! 
  • NYX Matte Lip Cremes: I know I'm late to the party here but how good are these lip cremes! I'm a fan of other NYX products and I'm not 100% sure why I hadn't tried these yet but when I saw one of my local Boots was finally stocking the brand, I had to pick a few up. I'm so impressed with them, they definitely live up to the hype! 
  • Benefit Ka-Brow & Brow Zings: I'm so in love with Benefit's new Brow products and their beautiful packaging. I have quite big eyebrows and was always shy of using brow products as I thought what's the point however recently I've been rethinking that and thought I'd try some brow products. I love the Ka-Brow as my brows are a little stumpy and it's really good for finishing off the ends and filling in gaps. The Brow Zings is great for general taming and grooming of your brows (I love the little tweezers in them and how compact it is!). They hype is definitely worth listening too again...I'm so impressed! 
  • L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion: I'm not going to lie, I'm not overly impressed with the cushion foundation which really surprised me because I usually love L'Oreal foundations. At first I thought it was great and I love the applicator however I found that after a week or so of using it, I couldn't get much foundation out and I hadn't actually used that much. I found it really hard to get enough each time to cover my face just to give a light coverage. In theory, I think it's a great idea however I just found it hard to use! Let me know if you've tried it and how you found it because I might have just got a faulty one! 
  • Rimmel Kate Sculpting Palette : This was such an impulse buy! I saw it in the queue for the till and picked it up as I knew my collection one was coming to an end so I should probably pick up a new contour palette. I used this for the first time yesterday and it is brilliant! The tones are really warm and the blush isn't too in your face either. It blends really well and is a great high street sculpt palette
  • Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland Palette: I know I've talked about this before on my blog but I am so in love with this eyeshadow palette! Admittedly, there are a few shades I will probably never use (I just don't think bright green is my thing!) but there are equally some beautiful shades too - my go to every day ones are from Mirana's colours which are Lily (opal pink pearl), Duchess (peach w/pink shift and micro-sparkle), Kingdom (copper-bronze pearl) and Chessboard (medium brown matte). 
I'll finish off this post with some pictures of the Alice In Wonderland palette because it's so beautiful it deserves to be shown off! 






SaveSave
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow, you picked up some really lovely pieces there! I love the look of the NYX lip cremes but I always forget to look when I'm in Boots!! I adore the Alice eyeshadow box from UD but I'm not enough of a fan to buy it. x

    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig