Making Beach Waves with the Irresistible Me Diamond Flat Iron | KTMY

17 June 2016

Making Beach Waves with the Irresistible Me Diamond Flat Iron


I'm pretty sure my life long quest has been to find some way to tame my hair. That's a pretty bold statement, but it's true. I have unruly, thick, sometimes curly and always big hair which people always say they wish they had but if they knew the reality, they would not. That's because I have NEVER been able to do much with my hair by myself. Before I cut it all off, I would always have it in either a pony tail or a bun and when I was little my mum would french plait it too but I was no where near skilled enough to do that! Something which has rarely worked on my hair is hair straighteners...until now!

Irresistible Me got in touch and asked if I wanted to try out their Diamond Flat Iron and I was really excited to as now my hair is a bit longer, I'm determined to start styling it more.

I was really impressed with the flat iron! It arrived within a week of ordering (which is impressive seeing as it came from America!) in a beautiful box!Plus, no customs fees which is always a bonus!


The straighteners themselves look beautiful with their sleek red thin design. There's an LED screen to tell you the temperature as well as green lights to tell you when they're hot enough to use! And let me tell you, they heat up really quickly, I have mine set to 200 degrees and it did it in a matter of seconds, I kid you not. Big bonus point here, they turn off if they're left inactive which, ya know, is always a bonus if you completely forget if you're getting ready in a mad rush!

I've really enjoyed using the flat iron as a curling iron to create beach waves which are perfect for summer as well as getting rid of pesky flicks when I have my hair half up half down!

TOP: BEFORE | BOTTOM: AFTER
And there are the before and after shots! I think a big thing to mention (if you think they don't look that different) is that the top two are taken just after I've washed my hair when my hair is naturally a lot curlier where as the bottom two are where my hair hasn't been washed for two days. Normally at that point my hair has lost it's natural curl and doesn't have much shape and I would never wear it down at that point! So I'm super impressed with how it turned out and really like the beach waves look!

Just a quick side note, if you buy the straighteners and you don't live in America, you'll need to buy a plug adaptor but they're really cheap to get (I got mine for £3.00 from the local electrical shop!)

Keep an eye out in the next few weeks on my instagram and snapchat because I'm going to be trying some more styles out!

I was gifted this item but all opinions are my own.
You can read my full disclaimer here

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm a massive fan of beach waves and I think your hair looks gorgeous here!

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig