6/52 | Love Me Like You Do | KTMY

14 February 2015

6/52 | Love Me Like You Do

"Love me like you do" | Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding

Happy Valentines Day to all you lovely people! Again, apologies for the late upload but I've been really ill and had assessments to do so I've only just got around to posting this weeks photo. 

I have to tell you all about this amazing little hot chocolate cafe and shop in the Northern Quarter in Manchester called Bonbon Hot Chocolate Boutique. It's such a quaint little shop which have the greatest hot chocolate I've ever tasted, and I've had some pretty good hot chocolate in my time. The one above is the orange hot chocolate where you can actually see the woman grate fresh orange into the chocolate so not only does it taste amazing, it also smells amazing too. 

I hope you've all had a good week and I'll see you all (hopefully) on Wednesday. 

Katie xo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Is this the teeny tiny place? Everytime I go it is full :( An orange hot chocolate sounds amazing though, I will have to keep trying!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! If you go at about 11am on a thursday, then you might get a seat! It's taken me a while to get a seat there too. There's also a chilli hot chocolate which I'd love to try. I hope you manage to get a spot there

      Katie xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig