7/52 | Good times for a change | KTMY

18 February 2015

7/52 | Good times for a change

"Good times for a change" | Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want by The Smiths
This week I've really gotten back into listening to The Smiths, who I absolutely adore. I don't know whether it's because I've been watching films set in the 80's or what but I am so happy to have re kindled this love.

I' back at home this week as it's reading week and I've been quite ill so I'm taking some time to relax before heading straight back into uni next week and hopefully feeling a damn sight better. I had to share with you this gorgeous photo of my cat, Dumbledore, which I took last night as we watched Eastenders. How he managed to sleep through it I don't know because I have been so excited over live week of the show and finally finding out who killed Lucy Beale. Sad, I know, but it's the small things in life!


I've also created a spotify playlist with the songs I feature in the 52 week project:




Katie xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig