4&5 / 52 | Catching up | KTMY

4 February 2015

4&5 / 52 | Catching up

4/52 |  "Stop, Wait a minute" | Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars 
5/52 | "I know you're lying, your lips are moving" Lips are Movin' by Meghan Trainor

Big apologies to you all for my lack of posting this past week but it's been a hectic one, that's for sure. I've been home seeing my family and had my first ever iron transfusion which wasn't actually as scary as it sounds. I've found that you can read a heck of a lot of books on train journeys, which has helped me along on my reading challenge. I'm about to start my 5th book and currently in the process of deciding what to read so leave your recommendations down in the comments below!

I also had coursework due this last week which I was writing well to the line because we were given so little time to write it which is why I've been so inactive on the blog as I didn't have chance to schedule any posts (I really should try and do that more!). Anyways, I bought Tanya Burrs new book and it's really inspired me to blog more and given me some post ideas too! 

I hope you all had a nice fortnight!

Katie xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig