10 Must See Films | KTMY

23 February 2015

10 Must See Films



There's nothing better than sitting down with a cup of tea and watching a good film. As we speak, I'm still curled up in bed ill but I'm using this as an excuse to watch films because what else am I meant to do? Recently, I've watched a lot of really good films which I wanted to share with you all. Most of these you can find on Netflix but some I watched on sky, some at the cinema and some I downloaded so here we go!


 1. Love Rosie
A cute chick flick which I could happily watch everyday! 
2. The Book Thief
A moving film set in Nazi Germany following the life of a young girl growing up there
3. The ShawShank Redemption
Set in a prison, the film follows the life of a man falsely framed for the murder of his wife
4. Stater For 10
Based on one of my favourite books! Follows Brain as he sets of to university and signs up to university challenge
5. The History Boys
Quite possibly my favourite film and play of all time. Follows an unlikely group of boys being trained to apply to Oxbridge
6. The Oranges
The lives of two very close families change as one of their daughters returns from travelling
7. The Riot Club
The life of the elite at one of England's top universities can be quite messy
8. Paddington 
The film of everyone's favourite bear
9. Struck By Lightning
Flashbacks of a young mans life before he's struck by lightning - a very funny film
10. That Awkward Moment
A very funny film showing just how awkward the dating game really is

So there are 10 of my must see films which I've watched recently. Don't forget to tell me in the comments if you've watched any of these and any of your film recommendations because I have no clue what to watch next!

Katie xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I’ve seen (1), (2), (3), (7), (8) and (10). Was a bit disappointed by the Riot Club tbh, it started out well but then drifted into something completely different. Paddington is such a funny family film, full of magic and I’m a big fan of Nicole. I’ve got The History Boys on my list for months so I think it is time to sit down and watch it.

    Hope to speak soon xxx

    Caz | Lunch Break Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paddington is hilarious and so cute too! I really liked the riot club because of the twist...I'd gone into watching it not having a clue what it was about. And I really recommend the history boys! I can't tell you enough how good it is

      Katie xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig