8/52 | She's so Samantha but I'm more like a Carrie | KTMY

25 February 2015

8/52 | She's so Samantha but I'm more like a Carrie

"She's so Samantha but I'm more like a Carrie" | Sensitive Guy by McBusted
This weeks been a bit of a funny one because I haven't actually done much but I am back in Manchester which is always good! However, this week I hit 1000 page views which is crazy and I'm now on 1310 page views so hello to all you readers out there.

As it's my day off from uni today, I went and did some exploring (and lots of shopping) and found Ziferblat which is quite possibly the most amazing place I've ever been to and I had to share it with all you lovely people. It's such a unique concept; instead of paying for tea and cake you pay 5p per minute to be there and everything else is free (including the wifi!). They say they want you to feel like you're at your mates house and it really does have that feel...there's sofas and a full kitchen, games, tables; it's really cute! If you're in Manchester and in the Northern Quarter, you have to go here because it's so friendly and welcoming (plus there is a great selection of tea and cakes and cereals and biscuits).

Stay tuned to the blog because I will defiantly be doing a more in-depth post on here in the near future. If you've been here, tell me in the comments below about your experience!

Katie xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Sounds like an interesting place.
    Rubi | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig