My First Blogger Event | #LeedsXmasMeet | KTMY

21 December 2015

My First Blogger Event | #LeedsXmasMeet


Well this is a long post coming! At the beginning of the month (December 5th to be exact) I put on my christmas jumper, hopped on a train to Leeds and headed to The Black Swan for a blogger christmas meet up organised by the lovely Rhianna.

Before heading to the event, I met up with Krystal and Kate at the station which was so nice because I was quite nervous and it was nice to head over to the event with some lovely people (and luckily they knew the way too!). Once we got to the event, we sat down on a table with some other bloggers and instantly got talking to Sophie and Bee and the whole atmosphere was so friendly and my nerves went instantly as I realised just how great everyone was. I also met the gorgeous Kariss who had the most amazing vintage style and christmas themed dress which was beautiful (there's a post on her blog all about the outfit!) and Lucy who actually came dressed as a christmas tree in a very stylish way, so stylish in fact that she one the best dressed competition! 


As I said before, the event was held at The Black Swan, a place I'd never been before but will definitely be going again! We were in the upstairs room and it was decorate so christmassy and it was a really nice, chilled atmosphere. There was a really cute cupcake decorating station however I sadly didn't have time to check it out and have a go because I was talking to so many people! 


One thing we were all looking forward too was the raffle. Rhianna had been telling us how good it was going to be and boy did she not disappoint! There were so many amazing prizes (alas I didn't win any) ranging from Moo beauty products to light up signs (which are on every bloggers want list) to stationary and even some hair straighteners! Seriously, there wasn't one prize which I didn't want! 


And the goodie bag we all received at the end was amazing as well. I've been using one of the Manuka Doctor face masks religiously since the event and it has left my skin feeling amazing an the Moo lip balm is really nice too; I might do a post in the future on reviewing some of the products too. 

All in all, my first blogger event was really fun and I can't wait to go to some more in the new year! Yes, I was really anxious but I got over it and it was definitely worth it because I got to meet so many new bloggers (and, as a result, now have even more blogs I like to read!) and just have a good time and made some new friends! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig