2015 Sales Picks | KTMY

29 December 2015

2015 Sales Picks


I absolutely adore reading sales haul posts and as my 2014 one was quite popular, I thought I'd share with you some of the things I picked up this year. 

Lets start with what I bought online on christmas day first. These aren't pictured because I haven't actually got them yet because ya know, postal delivery is weird in the last week of the year. Anywho, I bought a gorgeous Poncho Top from Topshop and the Soap and Glory: The Whole She-Bang set which I'd wanted to get before Christmas but just never got around to it (FYI I just looked online to link it and can't find it so I'm assuming you can only get it in store now). But it looks so good and it's got all my faves in plus a few I haven't tried so I might do a post on it when it's been delivered. 

Now, onto the stuff I actually do have! I adore New Look sales; it's one of the only times I go in now as their sales are so good and have so many things I want. I managed to control myself and only got two things which were the burgundy/maroon t-shirt which was only £3 and then a gorgeous pinstriped shirt which has a slight dip hem. The t-shirt is very basic with a little pocket detail and I love wearing tops like this because they're really comfy and versatile. And I'm a sucker for anything with a stripe and anything which is a shirt so a striped shirt is the dream! It's super soft and the neck line is a bit different as it's not an actual collar which is different to my other shirts. 

Now, this jumper/sweatshirt/top thing I got from H&M I am actually in love with it! Overall, I was disappointed with H&Ms sale but when I saw this little gem, I picked it up straight away. A few weeks ago I bought a similar one which is blue with tigers on it (I wore it in this instagram photo) and can't stop wearing it. I love the geometric pattern of this top, and the fact that it's monochrome, and it's so comfy on; I'm actually wearing it right now. It's surprisingly really soft and quite warm too. 

My final pick is the Pineapple Gym Kit which has a really cool water bottle with some hair bobbles, body lotion and body wash. I found this in boots in store (I never saw it online) and I really wanted the water bottle as it was a really good size as it's actually quite big and will be perfect for doing fruit infused water too. I wasn't that fussed about the things inside but I tried the body lotion last night and it's actually really nice and it has quite a fresh smell. 

So that's some of my sales picks! Let me know in the comments below what some of your favourite sales pieces have been and don't forget to take part in the 2015 reader survey!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this post! I was disappointed with the H&M sale too, but New Look had a lot of amazing things xx

    Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig