KTMY turns 1! + 2015 Reader Survey | KTMY

23 December 2015

KTMY turns 1! + 2015 Reader Survey



Today KTMY turns 1! I can't believe it's been a whole year since I started on this little adventure and the whole experience has been so amazing. From the introduction post I wrote one whole year ago today to getting my first post to get 100 views and then really finding my blogging voice when I introduced my stoma. I've met so many great people along the way (you all know who you are, I hope!) and even got to attend my first blogging event this month (hopefully the first of many!.

I can't wait to see what the next year of blogging brings; hopefully it will be full of improved content, going to more events and getting to meet some of the amazing blogger friends I've made along the way!

To help me get an idea of it all, I've created a reader survey for you all and would be so grateful if you could take 5 minutes out of your day to fill it in

Here's to another year!

Katie xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig