The Weekly Edit | #10 | KTMY

8 January 2017

The Weekly Edit | #10


How's the first week of the year treated you lovely lot? 

This has been my last full week off (I start back at uni on Tuesday) and it's quite a busy and hectic week - I can't believe that my three weeks off has gone so quickly! I feel like I've done hardly anything but at the same time I also feel like I haven't been in Manchester in ages and I'm happy to be back (even though I do like been at home too!) 

So here's what I've been up to this week...

  • I spent the whole of Monday sat in front of my laptop writing my equity coursework. How I've managed to write 3000 words on the topic will always be a complete mystery but I felt so much better one it was done, even if it did mean locking myself in my room for 10 hours (note, I do not recommend doing this on a regular basis!)
  • With the start of the new year, I've been feeling really inspired with my blog and have a few things in the pipeline, including starting my #StomaChat series again! 
  • I went for a lovely pub meal with two of my best friends before we all go back to uni this weekend. It seems to be coming a yearly tradition to go for a meal in the new year and it's always so nice! 
  • I'm back in Manchester! Mum brought me back down yesterday and I'm so excited for what the new year will bring :) 

What have your highlights been this week? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig