The Weekly Edit | #12 | KTMY

29 January 2017

The Weekly Edit | #12

KTMY GasWorks Manchester First Street

Happy Sunday Chums!

I hope you've all had a good week - even though it's been cold the weather in Manchester has been really nice (although this weekend it's been wet and cold) and I always feel so productive when the suns out and the sky is blue - even if it is -1 outside! I'm really proud of the effort I'm putting in on my instagram this past two weeks, I love doing more personal micro-blogging on there and I feel that my engagement and following have really gone up! I'm also really pleased with the sort of theme I have going on over there, which is all part of the rebranding which I'm planning!

So, here's what I've been up to this week! 

  • I had some blood tests this week (if you read this post, you'll understand a bit more!) and I've started taking liquid iron for my anaemia so I'm hoping that I'm going to feel a lot better soon! 
  • I had a really productive day at one of my favourite cafe's, HOME, and managed to get a lot of my Medical coursework done - I'd been worrying about it a lot and to sit down and actually get my head around it was great
  • I went to see La La Land yesterday and OH MY GOODNESS I am in LOVE with it! The whole style of the film was brilliant and I am 100% certain that I will be listening to the soundtrack for months! 

How has your week been? Let me know in the comments below :) 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig