Introducing #StomaChat | KTMY

4 January 2017

Introducing #StomaChat


Happy Wednesday & Happy Stoma Chat day everyone!! 

If you've been a fan of the blog for a while, you may remember that a few months ago I started doing  #stomachat videos on my YouTube channel. Then uni came and work got in the way of filming and editing videos. 

With the new year happening, I've decided to bring back #StomaChat as a weekly blog series with a monthly video :) Each week, I'll be discussing a different things about having a stoma and IBD and you'll be able to join in on Twitter where there will be a weekly poll all about the weeks blog post. 

All this will be happening on Wednesdays and I'm so excited for you all to get involved! This week I wanted to use the post as a way to introduce the series and let you know what's happening. 

If you have any topics you'd like to discuss, comment below or tweet me using the hashtag! 

See you next week for the first proper  #StomaChat post! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig