The Weekly Edit | #11 | KTMY

22 January 2017

The Weekly Edit | #11


Happy Sunday Everyone!

It seems like ages since I've sat down and written a weekly edit post, or any blog post to be honest. I had such good plans for 2017 on the blog but the past two weeks has seen me take 100000 steps backwards (at least that's what if feels like!). Over the past two weeks I've had a colitis flare which has left me feeling pretty shit, to say the least. I'm back on my steroids and I have some blood tests to see what my iron levels are but I'd forgotten what it was like to be ill like this (it's been nearly 2 years!) and it's got to me a bit...especially the tiredness - I went to bed at 9:30 the other night!! Mind you, despite the whole being ill thing I've actually had some really good things happen this week so I thought I would share them with you!


  • I GOT HAMILTON TICKETS!!!!! The priority booking went on sale on Monday and I actually got tickets!! I thought it was going to be like getting (or not getting in my case) Harry Potter tickets however I somehow managed to get my hands on tickets for December and I'm so excited. Anyone who knows me, or follows me on Twitter, will know just how obsessed I've been for the past year or so and I can't believe I'm actually going to see it! 
  • One of my best friends from home came to stay for the night which meant I got to be a bit or a tourist in Manchester and it was such good fun. We went to this cool place called Ziferblat (I'm going to do a post soon all about here!), had a night of bowling and went to my favourite tea shop, teacup kitchen. It was so nice to catch up with her and show her some of the great sights of Manchester
  • I got a first in my coursework!! I had been so worried about this piece of coursework because I did it in a day and had that dreaded feeling of doubt but to get it back and find out I got 80% was amazing because it means whatever happens in the exam, I've passed that unit! If this can happen in all my coursework's, I'd be very grateful! 
  • I attended the first #BLOGGERBOOTCAMP session which was super fun. It's a 4 week course all about improving elements of your blog and I came away super inspired from the first branding talk. I have some great ideas for how KTMY is going to grow over the next few months so watch this space! 
  • One of the presents my brother got me and my parents was to go to Bradford and watch Peter Pan at The Alhambra. I've only ever been to our local pantomime so it was great to see a big production and Peter Pan is one of my favourites. I haven't laughed as much as I did yesterday in a while - it was the kind of laughing where your stomach hurts! 
So considering I've been ill this week, I've actually had a pretty good week in some other aspects! 

What has the highlight of your week been? 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig