10/52 | Then she attacks me like a leo | KTMY

11 March 2015

10/52 | Then she attacks me like a leo

"Then she attacks me like a leo" | I belong to you [+ Mon Coeur S'Ouvre A Ta Voix] by Muse
I had to share with you all the amazing little mug I bought from Sainsbury's yesterday. It's in aid of Comic Relief (which is this Friday btw) and only cost £3 and I thought it was so unbelievably cute that I had to buy it (and guilt free buying because it's for charity!)

I also had my first ever experience of going to the Apple Genius Bar which is the bizzariest but equally great service I've ever used. It's like going to the doctors but for your iPhone. The service there was great though and I learnt so much about my iPhone battery in the 20 minutes I was there. Shout out to Chris for being so helpful!

Finally, and probably the most exciting for me this week, I started my driving lessons! I've literally just come from my first lesson and absolutely loved it so fingers crossed I'll be driving around in no time. No lie, I was terrified before going but it wasn't quite as scary. I'll keep you all updated on how it goes though.

I hope you've all had a good week!

Katie xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I LOVE this!! I've seen a few of these on instagram but didn't realise it was for Red Nose Day?! I did an OOTD post featuring my fashionable, charitable red nose day bag! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig