Postcard Wall | KTMY

6 March 2015

Postcard Wall


I love having colour on my walls however at uni I obviously don't have the option of painting a feature wall so I just have a blank canvas of a white wall; which can be a blessing and a curse. Recently, I had the idea of using postcards to create a feature wall on one of my walls and I'm actually loving how it's coming together!






I headed over to Paperchase to check out their array of postcards and went a bit crazy buying a shed load of them. I love the mix of inspirational words and amazing artwork. The great thing is I can add to it at anytime...my plan is to add postcards I collect on holidays so it becomes a mix of inspiration and memories all on one wall.

I've just used bluetac to attach them to the wall because I'll have to take them down in a few months but I've seen some really cool walls use washi tape to stick them and also picture frames. I'm tempted to try the picture frame idea at my room at home and get some quirky frames from charity shops.

Have you created a feature wall?

Katie xo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Looks great! I love that one quote "It's just a bad day... not a bad life." I have a blank wall in my bedroom, been debating if I should hang something or paint it. Can't make up my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too! I think my favourite is "create your own story". If you're undecided on what to do on your wall, this is a great thing to do because it isn't permanent and you can change it up whenever you like! Let me know what you do on your wall
      xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig