10 TV shows you will have watched growing up in the '00s | KTMY

13 March 2015

10 TV shows you will have watched growing up in the '00s


I love reading nostalgic filled posts so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and do a TV themed lists. Is it just me or does kids TV just not look as good as it used to anymore?




1. Drake and Josh

You won't believe how excited I got when I saw that some of the episodes are on Amazon Prime!

2. Zoey 101

Don't tell me that I was the only one who wanted to go to this school! And I really wanted the scooters too. It was so cool! 

3. The Queens Nose

Because of this show I always tried to keep 50p coins and make a wish on them just in case it was the magic one

4. The Sleepover Club

Legit loved this show to the point where I really wanted to be in a sleepover club...there was the slight problem that I wasn't really a sleepover kind of person but that didn't stop me!

5. The Story of Tracy Beaker

Childhood right here! I was so obsessed with this show it's unreal

6. Young Dracula

Another show I was obsessed with. I'm pretty sure this is where my love of vampires came from...I couldn't find the opening credits so I decided to link a whole episode for you all instead!

7. Shoebox Zoo

I'd completely forgotten about this one till I was racking my brains for shows I used to love and then I remembered this and being so excited on a Monday night to watch it!

8. M I High 

It's cray how much I wanted to be a part of MIHigh...I wanted all the gadgets tbh

9. ChuckleVison


Me and my dad used to love this show when I was little! One of the highlights of my childhood has to be going to their live shows and actually getting to meet the Chuckle Brothers

10. Hannah Montana

I couldn't do this list without Hannah Montana being on it. Oh Miley, how you've changed!



SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig