11/52 | I've got troubled thoughts and the self esteem to match | KTMY

18 March 2015

11/52 | I've got troubled thoughts and the self esteem to match

"I've got troubled thoughts and the self esteem to match" | What a Catch, Donnie by  Fall Out Boy
This week I've started to move out of wearing jeans all the time and invested in some patterned trousers and jogger style trousers. They're literally the most comfortable things and they can be dressed up or down. The ones pictured above are from Boohoo and I love them; I wore them two ways yesterday which was with a white tee and black cardigan and then black ballet pumps in the day and some black heeled ankle boots at night.

Have a great week!

Katie xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. They look so comfortable!
    I've nominated you for The Infinity dreams award here: minty-way.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-infinity-dreams-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. those patterned trousers look so nice :) just to say I've nominated you to do the Liebster Award as I think your blog is lovely x (more details here- http://meganhayess.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/another-liebster-award_18.html)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig