These Boots Are Made For Walking with 4th and Reckless | KTMY

21 September 2016

These Boots Are Made For Walking with 4th and Reckless



Black ankle boots have to be one of my favourite types of shoes and now that autumn is just about here (apart from those scorcher days!) it means that I can wear them all the time. My favourite thing about black ankle boots is how versatile they are; you can wear them day and night, dressy or casual and they always look good.
I am currently in love with the Elsa Ankle Boot from 4th and Reckless which are now my current favourites because they really do dress an outfit up and make you look like you know what you're doing!

They're a little higher than what I would wear on a day to day basis however I was surprised at how comfy they actually are! I also love the outside zip detail; I'm a sucker for anything like that on a shoe! My favourite way to wear them at the moment is with mom jeans and a shirt - the one I'm wearing is this one from Zara.

Let me know in the comments below how you like to style ankle boots!


These shoes were gifted in exchange for a post 
Read full disclaimer here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig