#StomaChat | Ostomy & IBD Q&A | KTMY

30 September 2016

#StomaChat | Ostomy & IBD Q&A


If you don't know, I recently started a YouTube channel (please go and subscribe!!) and I have a monthly series called #stomachat where I talk all things stomas. This month, I've filmed an ostomy and IBD related Q&A where I answered some of your questions. I really enjoyed doing it and some of the questions were really interesting and I'm going to be doing some more in depth blog posts and videos on them soon!


I hope you all enjoyed the video! Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel to see more videos like this and feel free to leave your thoughts and questions in the comments below because I would love to hear your opinions on some of the questions raised!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig