A Week In Lindos, Rhodes | KTMY

14 September 2016

A Week In Lindos, Rhodes


If you haven't been following me on Instagram (and Insta stories which I'm kinda obsessed with rn), then you'll have missed my holiday spam of pictures. So, to fill you in, I went to Lindos in Rhodes last week with one of  my friends and I had the most amazing time. Rhodes is such a beautiful island and Lindos is a little gem filled with amazing views and some really good food. I thought I'd share with you a little photo diary from the week I spent there!




We stayed in the resort of Lindos which is a beautiful greek village with it's own acropolis we could go explore. The village was full of narrow winding streets and bustling restaurants and bars and there was such a friendly atmosphere!





The views from the acropolis were stunning; we went at the end of the day, when it was the tiniest bit cooler, which meant we got to see the spectacular sun sets leaving a lovely purple haze over the village. 



A little gem of a place in Lindos was St Pauls Bay which is meant to be great for snorkelling (I didn't go but my friend Bethany did and she said it was pretty cool!) It was literally like a postcard sitting there and there was a really cute cafe/restaurant there too!




We spent the day at The Waterpark in Faleraki (there's a free bus!) which was really fun! I used to be scared of water and slides but I've kind of got over that now but I never thought I'd go with my stoma (more on that in Friday's post!) but I did it and we had a blast!









The last day out we had was to Rhodes town, which was absolutely gorgeous. It's a medieval town and the history surrounding it is really interesting and I'd love to go again and explore more. We went to this gorgeous restaurant called Nina's (I think!) where I had the best pitta bread I have ever had! Seriously, if you go, get the Gyros because they were AMAZING!

So that was my trip to Lindos! Let me know in the comments which greek island you'd like to visit/have visited :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig