Autumn Netflix Picks | KTMY

26 September 2016

Autumn Netflix Picks


This summer I fell out of love with boxsets - I don't know how that happened or why - and I abandoned Netflix apart from my weekly does of Pretty Little Liars. However, autumn has come and I went back to uni and I have fallen back in love with Netflix and it is now constantly on. I thought I would share with you 4 boxsets which I am (or have finished!) binging on right now!


Good Witch has been my obsession recently. The first two seasons are on Netflix (and it's been renewed for a third season!) and it is one of those shows which makes you feel so autumnal and is perfect to watch with a big mug of tea (or hot chocolate!) and a blanket with lamps and candles on. I wasn't a huge fan of this at first but it really grew on me and is so heart warming - it's really worth a watch!

Would this even be a netflix picks if I didn't talk about Stranger Things? I was very late to the show but I watched it in two days and became completely involved in the show and couldn't wait to find out what happened next. The child actors in this are phenomenal and the writing is superb and really keeps you on your toes. Netflix really do make some great original programmes and I think this is there best one yet. If you haven't watched it yet - go and spend your weekend doing it. You won't be disappointed!

Another thing I am very late to the party with is Being Human. I remember this being huge when it was first on the BBC but for some reason, I never got round to watching it. I've just started watching it and I really like it! I realise that this netflix picks is becoming very much a supernatural based picks - maybe it's because halloween is just round the corner! But if you want to see Poldark being a vampire you should really watch this!

Something which isn't supernatural based is Gilmore Girls and I started watching this last weekend and it's one of those shows you can just put on whilst you're doing something or complete involve yourself in and watch a season in a day! I love series which are like that and I can tell that I am going to love Gilmore Girls so much!

Let me know what you think of these shows in the comments below and don't forget to leave your favourite box sets in the comments below because I am always looking for new shows to watch!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've just finished Season 2 of Gilmore Girls - it's such a good show! I've been putting off watching Stranger Things as I need to finish Gilmore Girls first but I'm sure I'll watch it at some point!

    Serena / www.ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig