McFly Anthology Tour | KTMY

28 September 2016

McFly Anthology Tour


This post is a long time coming, I know, but two weeks ago I went to see McFly play Manchester Academy and it was the greatest thing in the world and the best two McFly concerts I've ever been to.  McFly have been my favourite band since I was six years old and it's been about 4 years since I saw them as McFly (yeah, I saw them as McBusted twice BUT IT WAS NOT THE SAME OKAY) and excited doesn't even cover what I was feeling for those concerts.

I went to see the first and second nights and saw them play Room On The Third Floor, Wonderland and Motion In The Ocean and it was so great to see them play songs which I'd never seen live and finally get to see my favourite songs being played up on stage.








The venue was Manchester Academy which, if you don't know, is a really small venue so it was amazing to see them in such an intimate setting rather than arenas and the Apollo where I normally end up watching the screen rather than the band because I can't see that well. Not this time - the first night we were about half way back and the second night we were not too far from the front and it was amazing. The atmosphere was buzzing and it's always a great feeling to know that everyone in that room has the same passion for a band that you do.

It was great to see the boys back as McFly and I cannot wait to hear their new album when it comes out!

Let me know in the comments whether you went to see McFly on the Anthology Tour and what your favourite McFly song is!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig