Having a Pamper night with the new Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey range | KTMY

10 March 2017

Having a Pamper night with the new Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey range


I always used to find that when I'm an IBD flare, when I'm just feeling a tired, and after I came out of hospital I needed to relax. I also felt that it was important to treat myself when my body clearly was not so I love having little pamper nights where I properly exfoliate and moisturise and do a full skincare routine. As well as making myself feel good, it also often meant that I would sleep better as well (normally because I'd tired myself out!).

The Body Shop have recently released a new almond milk and honey range and I was lucky enough to go to one of their events the other week at the Trafford Centre store with two of my blogging friends Meg and Melissa where we got to hear about the range and get to try some of the new products.



The range is for dry and sensitive skin and is their first to be dermatologically tested. My skin can be quite sensitive sometimes and the product which I loved the most was the exfoliator because I really struggle to find one which doesn't react with my skin. I actually bought it after having a hand massage with it and I am amazed by it because it's so gentle on my skin whilst still exfoliating well (and it smells amazing!)

Back when I was on a lot of medication for my colitis my skin could often be quite dry, especially after I came out of hospital and had had a lot of steroids and morphine. I really wish I'd had this range then to help with my dry skin!



My other favourite from the range is the hand cream which I now always carry with me because it's so good! My hands go through weird stages and they can sometimes be incredibly dry however I haven't had this at all in the two weeks I've used it. The whole range smells incredible as well, which is always a bonus, and has made my skin feel really soft and hydrated.

Have you tried the new range from the Body Shop? What are you're pamper night essentials? Let me know in the comments below! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig