Having Bloggers Block | KTMY

13 March 2017

Having Bloggers Block


You might have noticed that recently there has been a lack of regular blog posts appearing on KTMY and it's for a number of reasons, the main one being I've had serious bloggers block. All the ideas I've had for content didn't seem exciting and I had a serious lack of motivation mixed with a tonne of uni work (namely writing my dissertation) which has left the blog feeling quite neglected.

I started the year off with high hopes and attended the Blogger Bootcamp where I met lots of lovely bloggers and learnt so much about social media, branding and content creation and I was so excited to implement it and then I got into this blogging funk where I wasn't happy at all with how my blog looked and felt.

I took a little break from my blog and you might have noticed on social media, mainly Twitter, I haven't been quite as active as normal and it was just what I needed to get back some of my love and motivation for blogging. The only downside is that my views and engagement have suffered majorly (I know, it's not about the numbers but still) however I'm hoping with this new lease of life things are going to change!

In the next few months, I'm planning on changing KTMY quite a lot, and I'm really excited with what's to come because I love my little blog so much and can't wait to show you what's to come!

Have you ever suffered from bloggers block? What are your tips for overcoming it? 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You have shared with us a great experience, everyone may learn something from this post. I remember how I was writing my thesis, it was just a nightmare. I even orderes some part of it at the writing service, check this link right here now. I was so happy when I finished it.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig