#1 | The Weekly Edit | KTMY

23 October 2016

#1 | The Weekly Edit


I've decided to start a new Sunday feature to document what I've done in a week - whether it be where I've gone, what I've done or how I feel. I thought it would be a really nice way of looking back at what I've done and I thought it would be a great way to keep you guys up to date with what I've been up to!


  • One of the biggest things I've done this week was go to the Heroes Parade in Manchester on Monday. It was so cool to see the Olympians and Paralympians and the atmosphere was amazing. I went with my two friends and we saw the parade down Deansgate and then managed to get into Albert Square and see all the athletes and the Kaiser Chiefs (who are one of my favourite bands!). 
    Repping our national lottery foam fingers at the Heroes Parade
  • There's currently a Vogue exhibition at Manchester Art Gallery so me and my flatmates headed down there to have a look and it was so interesting to see the different Vogue issues from the past 100 years and how the magazine has changed over that time. There was also a fashion through the ages exhibition with some fantastic pieces which I really enjoyed looking at.



  • Is it just me who feels like autumn is well and truly here! I've come home this weekend for the first time in a fortnight and last time I was home nearly all the leaves were on the trees and now there are some serious autumnal vibes going on and I'm using my time wisely to block take autum instagram photos! It just has to be done! 



  • I went for some lovely afternoon tea at the Castle Green Hotel with my mum and some of her friends and it was gorgeous - I forgot to take a photo of it though but it was so pretty! 



  • Last week the Zoella "On My Travels" backpack was the star gift at Boots and I loved the look of the backpack so I decided to treat myself and the whole thing is so cute! 


  • So that was my week - let me know in the comments below what your weekly highlights are and I'll see you all soon! 
    SHARE:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Blogger Template Created by pipdig